You may also like
Application Support - (Investment Bank)
- IT Security
IT Technician / IT Support Engineer
CL Technical Services
Technical Support Engineer
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft SQL Server
Regal Hotels International
- Technical Support
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Root Cause Analysis
- SAP Sybase
- Wealth Management
Applications Support Senior Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Overview of Citi:
- Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Citi technology is seeking a highly motivated front office IT professional to join our production services support APAC.
- The Equities Support team is responsible for the production environment for a wide range of applications ranging from client and exchange connectivity, middle office, OMS supporting cash and derivatives businesses.
Role / Position Overview
- We are searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who will provide front line trade floor support to the Equities businesses. We work in partnership with the business running the application production platform, providing quick resolutions to their issues, drive stability, efficiency and effectiveness improvements to help us and the business succeed.
- The role will entail hands-on investigation and issue resolution, incident management and being passionate about driving & leading initiatives to improve the production platform.
- You will develop detailed knowledge of Equities Cash & Derivatives systems.
- The candidate would be based in Hong Kong.
- You will be working closely with your counterparts in the region and globally on incident mgmt., BAU support and stability initiatives.
- Ability to handle incidents, problems and change at a global enterprise level. Calm and analytical when faced with major incidents on critical systems.
- Champion stability initiatives to enable application high availability for Business-As-Usual which includes better monitoring, failover and resiliency
- Performs controlled resolution of incidents and problems including prioritization and escalation to relevant groups when appropriate, root cause analysis of all problems with follow-through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with operations and technology partners on a regional or global basis.
- Primary point of contact for QPB/Delta One support in Hong Kong; coping with day to day issues that may arise.
- Undertake both individual assignments and participate in team collaboration activities.
- Citi established the Equities APAC Trading Hub in Hong Kong and this expansion effort is continuing in our technology teams. With reward and recognition based on performance merit, opportunities exist for staff with the ability and determination to have a rewarding career.
- You will gain significant experience of the advanced technologies used to run our business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
- Work-Life Balance - At Citi, we offer flexible work plans which give employees and managers the chance to meet personal and business needs allowing for alternative schedules to customary business hours.
- Experience of providing business facing support in an investment bank is essential.
- Knowledge of Equities trade flows is an added benefit.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate.
- UNIX (AIX/ Linux) environment
- Databases - Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Sybase.
- Knowledge on Geneos ITRS monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.