- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Solaris
- Regulatory Reporting
- SAP Sybase
- Shell Script
- Wealth Management
Applications Support Senior Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Apps Support Senior Analyst
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Equities Cash Support team is responsible for the production environment for a wide range of applications ranging from OMS supporting cash and derivatives businesses, client and exchange connectivity and middle office systems.
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity for an Application Support Senior Analyst within our Equities Production Support team.
As a member of the APAC Support team – you will be required to work in shifts to provide on-site cover to our EQ cash and derivative businesses from 07:00 to 19:00 HKT. You will be expected to cover occasional requirements to provide weekend coverage on a rotational basis to support releases cycles, and participate in disaster recovery testing.
- Provide user support for OMS systems used by both Cash and Derivative businesses.
- Support all aspects of trade life cycle flow, including back office and regulatory reporting flows.
- Start of day checks, continuous monitoring of application and underlying infrastructure and regional handover at end of day.
- Coordinate with other regional support teams, development teams and infra teams
- Create and maintain knowledge base to ensure that knowledge is shared.
- Participate in application releases i.e. deployment into production, perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Active involvement in and ownership of support project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a truly global team.
- Gain experience in liaising with Trading/Sales & Middle Office Counterparts.
- You will gain significant experience in advanced technologies used to run our business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
- Working knowledge of Sybase/Oracle SQL. (Able to build adhoc SQL queries)
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris) /Linux. (Able to navigate the system and do shell scripting)
- Strong analytical skills & attention to details.
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS.
- Job scheduling tool such as Autosys.
- Issue tracking, problem management and reporting using tools such as Service Now.
- Good all-round PC skills. (I.e. Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
- Degree or equivalent Third level qualification in a computer/business/engineering related discipline.
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Strong client facing skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders (Trading/MO, Development/Support)
- Great team builder and team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced pressured environment
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with AIA healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Do you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity? Apply today!