You may also like
Analyst Programmer / Senior Analyst Programmer / System Analyst
- Apache Struts
- Apache Tomcat
Applications Sales Representative
- Order Management
Software Engineering Team Lead - Customer Applications
Analyst Programmer (Mobile Applications)
New World Development
Technical Lead, Software & Applications Development
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Microsoft Access
- Root Cause Analysis
- SAP Sybase
- Securities Lending
- Technical Support
- Wealth Management
Applications Support Senior Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Overview of Citi:
- Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Citi technology are seeking a highly motivated IT professional to join our Production Services team in Hong Kong.
- The team is responsible for the production environment for system and applications used by Prime Finance business including Prime Brokerage, Securities Lending and Agency Lending.
Role / Position Overview
- We are searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who will provide application support to Markets and Securities Services businesses. We work in partnership with the business running the application production platform, providing quick resolutions to their issues, drive stability, efficiency and effectiveness improvements to help us and the business succeed.
- The role will entail hands-on investigation and issue resolution, incident management and being passionate about taking part in initiatives to improve the production platform.
- You will be working closely with your counterpart globally including London, Belfast, New York, Mississauga and India; along with application developers and business analysts in the plan team.
- Ability to manage incidents, problems and change at a global enterprise level. Calm and analytical when faced with major incidents on critical systems.
- Champion stability initiatives to enable application high availability for Business-As-Usual which includes better monitoring, failover and resiliency
- Performs controlled resolution of incidents and problems including prioritization and escalation to relevant groups when appropriate, root cause analysis of all problems with follow-through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with operations and technology partners on a regional or global basis.
- Primary point of contact for system support; coping with day to day issues that may arise
- Undertake both individual assignments and participate in team collaboration activities.
Citi established the regional Technology Centre in Dalian and this expansion effort is continuing in our technology teams. With reward and recognition based on performance merit, opportunities exist for staff with the ability and determination to have a rewarding career.
You will gain significant experience of the advanced technologies used to run our business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
Work-Life Balance - At Citi, we offer flexible work plans which give employees and managers the chance to meet personal and business needs allowing for alternative schedules to customary business hours.
- Experience of providing Level 2 Technical support would be an added advantage, but not Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- UNIX and Linux environment
- Databases - Oracle, Sybase Microsoft SQL.
- Familiar with batch(Autosys) schedulers
- Knowledge on Geneos ITRS monitoring would be an added advantage essential.
- [Detail any additional specific skills the job-holder should have, for example, IT skills, languages]
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Team player, detail-oriented and good communicator.
What we Offer
- As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Life assurance and medical insurance
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.