- Business Development
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Risk Management
- Securities Lending
APAC - Investor Services – Structurer, Agency Securities Lending, Prime Finance – Vice President (Hong Kong)
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
To implement and develop enhancements our ASL / Prime Finance product offering. This will involve analyzing business developments requests, completing BRDs, developing implementation plans and leading implementation teams.
This will include enhancements like:
- The implementation of the new Agency Lending platform
- Implementing new lending markets
- Supporting new client development requirements
- Implementing global product enhancements for trading and operations
- Developing, with our IT colleagues, enhanced Securities Lending reporting capabilities
- Working with Prime Finance other SFS business units and on complementary business development including collateral and risk management
- Understanding market and regulatory changes and the impact on the Securities Lending business
The Securities Finance product has grown significantly over the last few years. However the challenges in the securities markets over the last two years has meant service providers have to differentiate their product offering to win new business and retain existing business.
AT Citi we have developed a number of new lending markets, some of which Citi were the first to bring our service to this market. We need to continue this momentum into 2017 and beyond. In addition to new markets there are other initiatives that we have to build to further differentiate our service offering versus our market competitors.
As a result structuring is key to identifying new opportunities and client needs and delivering them in an efficient and timely manner.
- To deliver project work for specific, defined development projects
- To take on certain responsibilities within a project and report on performance and achievement back to the project manager
- Manage the implementation of new product capabilities
- To align projects where necessary to link in other parts of the organisation particularly Prime, Delta 1 and Custody (both Global and DCC)
- To work with our IT systems business analyst to translate customer requirements in to business and user requirements documents
- Knowledge of the securities Lending/Repo or Collateral Management
- Prime Finance / Delta 1 / Swaps knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Language skills would be an advantage but are not essential
- Competent understanding of RWA calculations / methodologies
- Use of the standard MS products but must be proficient in Excel or Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CDS, Secore, SLS, Astra would be useful
- A detailed and highly organised individual is required who can play a role in the structuring team. They have to be a team player, as the demands of the job will require interaction with all members of the team.
- The candidate will need to be able to manage virtual project teams with participants outside the ASL/Prime Finance business.