- Structured Products
- Trade Support
- Wealth Management
APAC - HKG - Global Markets - Private Client Solutions - Private Bank Coverage Group - Equity Derivs
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The Private Client Solutions (“PCS”) group is a dedicated sales group focusing on the Retail Segment, with an aim to bring the best in class client experience (products, pricing, execution services, solutions, etc.), on behalf of our Citi Global Markets global platform, across Asia Pacific including Japan, spanning across all asset classes.
The PCS PB Coverage Team, will primarily focus on the Flow Product set for clients based in HK and SG, with potential extension to include Greater China clients, while coordinating with Japan counterparts.
- Handles the 4000-5000 auto-E-pricing requests which transition into 40-50 live pricing sales trading conversations over a typical day, and subsequently converts such client interactions into 10-15 trades across AP, EMEA and NAM (early hours) time zone
- Maintain client relationship from an execution mode to post trade support
- Liaise and partner with EQ Trading Desks to deliver market competitive pricing to our clients while aligning with our trading risk appetite
- Basic Equity Deriv Knowledge
- Familiarity of Structured Products
- Background understanding of Private Bank and Wealth Management industry in Asia
- Ability to handle transactions (In an intense environment, operating with precision)
- Ability to multi-task
- Applicable Licenses (HK SFC 1 and 4)