- Business Development
- Capital Markets
- Financial Modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Analyst, Investment Banking
Location: APAC-Hong Kong SAR of PRC
Citi Corporate and Investment Banking provides comprehensive financial advisory and capital raising services to top corporations, financial institutions and governments worldwide. Clients receive tailored financial solutions and strategic advisory services on a wide range of M&A transactions and capital-raising activities including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities.
Our bankers are organized into industry, product and regional groups and work closely with our partners in capital markets, sales and trading, research and global relationship banking to offer customized financing strategies for our clients.
The Analyst will be a key player in the execution of the Citi’s Investment Banking business. The individual will leverage past investment banking or related experience to enhance M&A execution and capital raising capabilities and contribute to building Citi’s franchise. The individual will have strong functional skills in major areas of investment banking and will demonstrate the ability to become a seasoned Banker capable of generating and executing his/her own transactions.
- Creating financial analyses (build financial models, valuation analyses, merger modeling, corporate finance solutions, etc.)
- Assisting with client development (coordinate data with clients, assist in presentation of new ideas to clients)
- Working on teams (coordinate with team members, deliver projects on a deadline)
- Tracking business development (collect research, analyze industry trends)
- Evaluate corporate transactions and their structures
- Take pride in all aspects of their work, recognizing it is a reflection not just of the firm but of themselves
- Are committed to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole
- View our clients as their first priority
- Understand the global nature and demands of business today
- Are analytical and enjoy working with numbers and solving problems