You may also like
AIR FREIGHT IMPORT OPERATION CLERK – European forwarder / logistics / shipping
- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Excel
System Administrators, I.T., Financial Group, 1350
- Domain Name Server Protocol
Operations Manager, Asset Management, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
- Asset Allocation
Head of Risk Management, Investment Bank, 1282
- Risk Management
Frontline Management Trainee
- Adobe Photoshop
- Building Regulations
Project Officer (Fitting out project)
- Assist in planning and implementing renovation and maintenance projects;
- Responsible for the planning and management of fitting out projects;
- Follow up with project period until projects are completed;
- Work with contractors and ensure their performances to company standard;
- Check work done by contractors to ensure compliance with specifications;
- Assist in new shops development from planning, managing & monitoring to completion;
- Manage contractors’ and supervise project works and renovations to ensure project complete on time and aligned with corporate standards and pre-determined budgets;
- Conduct regular site visits and prepare project monitoring reports.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical services system;
- Good in project organizing and execution skills with good time management;
- Knowledge of local building regulations and practices;
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Photoshop and MS office;
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in management of Fitting-Out Works, Defects Record and Building Maintenance;
- Outdoor activities enthusiast;
- With knowledge in workflow capturing and SOP initiation will be definitely an advantage;
- With experience on restaurant fitting out project is a plus.
We offer 5-day work week and comprehensive staff benefits like study sponsorship, life insurance and medical coverage, etc. to the right candidate. Please forward your detailed resume with expected salary and available date to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote reference on the application.
Please visit our website at http://www.funggroup.com/
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.The information collected might also be disclosed to other associated companies of the Fung Group for job matching of similar vacancies.
The provision of full and complete information in support of your application is necessary for selection purposes. Applicant has the right to request access to and correction of personal data collected from him/her by sending written request to the Human Resource Manager (mailing address : P.O. Box 92408, Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office, Hong Kong).