You may also like
Food Quality Assurance Manager
- Internal Audit
- Record keeping
Operations Director / Assistant Director (F&B; QSR)
Human Resources Officer (Recruitment Focus)
Tong Kee Bao Dim
- Microsoft Excel
- Performance Management
- Quality Assurance
Food Service Manager
- Lead the Food Service team to ensure the store operations are in accordance with the company policies and standard;
- Monitor the overall food service sales performance. Develop and plan sales strategies to achieve company’s goals;
- Hold the responsibility to manage and control the food quality and hygiene. Keep abreast of latest market trend and be proactive to market changes;
- Responsible to identify all food quality issue and continuous improvement of food service execution in stores;
- Review and formulate the food handling procedure and preparation standard to ensure stores operation with excellent food quality and food safety standard;
- Proactively manage performance progress and career development of the overall team;
- Work closely with marketing team to identify market opportunities, develop sales strategies, implement sales and promotion program and monitor the quality assurance including the suppliers.
- Diploma or Degree in catering management / food science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in food service industry preferably with convenience stores management experience with minimum 3 years in managerial role;
- Hands on experience in food preparation is required. Knowledge of HACCP / Food Safety Management preferred;
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- People oriented, self motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good team player with positive and mature working attitude and strong market, retailing and business sense ;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
We offer 5-day work week and comprehensive staff benefits like study sponsorship, life insurance and medical coverage, etc. to the right candidate. Please forward your detailed resume with expected salary and available date to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote reference on the application.
Please visit our website at http://www.funggroup.com/
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.The information collected might also be disclosed to other associated companies of the Fung Group for job matching of similar vacancies.
The provision of full and complete information in support of your application is necessary for selection purposes. Applicant has the right to request access to and correction of personal data collected from him/her by sending written request to the Human Resource Manager (mailing address : P.O. Box 92408, Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office, Hong Kong).
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|