You may also like
Technical Assistant / Technical Apprentice for TTA / RMO/ Safety/ Civil Waterworks
Wo Hing Construction
System Analyst/ Technical Lead/ Solution Architect(.Net) - 55K
Technical Officer/ Assistant Technical Officer
New World Development
- Building Services
- Contract Management
Technical Account Manager - North Asia
Senior IT Architect / IT Architect (Infrastructure)
Bank of China
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Senior Technical Architect, Asia
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
This role is the key Enterprise-wide Solution Architecture role for International Markets for the Asian region, who is responsible for providing solution governance and guidance as required, working under the technical direction of the Global Architecture team. The incumbent is also responsible for embedding the International Markets architectural strategy and framework and set of standards for International Markets across the Asia region. These will enable our International Markets businesses to meet their business objectives in a cost effective and scalable manner whilst ensuring compliance with internal policy and external regulation. This role actively participates in management of business systems/applications and delivery of technology solutions within the Asia region.
- Mapping of product requirements and Business problems to re-usable end-to-end technology solutions.
- Works with Project Managers and Business Analysts, providing architecture and design governance and guidance to ensure alignment with Cigna standards
- Provide insight, advice, guidance, and sign off on the high-level systems and business architectural design, including construction, standardization, and modernization of platforms.
- Ensure that all solution designs are managed through the Solution Design Authority (SDA).
- Plan and implement strategies for managing the lifecycle of legacy systems, tools and technologies, and integrating existing systems and new systems.
- Assist the business sponsors across the International Markets businesses in creating the business cases for change in terms of defining new business architectures and the implications on IT systems and cost of ownership.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact or benefit our business and our customers to ensure we are always striving to provide the best possible customer experience.
- High-level mentoring of development teams to embed architectural framework and best practices.
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts when required.
- Effectively capture and manage risks associated with application architecture for any project, in line with the organisation’s broader risk management approach.
- Selection of Third Party suppliers and ongoing relationships and performance management where required.
- Creation and maintenance of strong working relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- 15 year experience technical architecture role.
- Experience of the Global systems design is preferred.
- Ability to translate a vision into tangible, practical plans of action.
- Experience of providing leadership to global solution/technical design teams.
- Wide range of technical acumen (systems/network management, security, user interface, data interchange/management, graphics and image, operating system services, network services, communication infrastructure, international operations and IT industry standards)
- Experience of communicating and engaging staff and stakeholders in the development of a structured technical design environment
- Delivering well structured communication both orally, in writing or through delivery of presentations. Also used to liaising with senior management and other stakeholders.
- Financial planning, project budgeting, monitoring.
**We will only accept candidates’ direct application only**
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|