You may also like
Senior Club House officer / Senior Concierge Officer
Hong Kong Housing Society
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
前 堂 服 務 款 待 專 員 - 全 職 (香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 )
The Walt Disney
Online Customer Services Manager - Global E-commerce
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
Senior Customer Service Manager / Customer Service Manager (Corporate Client)
Bank of China
- Cash Management
- Business Transformation
- Change Management
- Customer Service
Senior Manager, Customer Engagement
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
The incumbent will be responsible for formulating service value propositions and internal policies that align with the business strategy of Customer Engagement. This includes defining the future post-sales operating model and formulating plan to deliver this via a simple, easy and customer centric Digital Operation Platform. He/she will lead a team of service professionals who are responsible for driving customer service focused problem resolution and operation initiatives that enhance customer experience at various customer touchpoints.
- Act as a change agent to lead the business transformation to ensure operational improvement and efficiency
- Support and accelerate a new post-sales quality initiative that measures performance from an external customer / broker perspective, including all upstream elements that contribute to claims, policy administration and customer service quality.
- Drive improvement through all areas of the organization to demonstrate improved performance, reduced rework and increased customer/broker satisfaction.
- Identify and establish metrics, benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) in collaboration with the business leaders and other key stakeholders
- Execute on key operational outcomes to ensure customer, broker and regulatory expectations met/exceeded in an innovation and effective fashion.
- Collaborate with other business operation to develop Digital Operating Platform and assist with the design and rollout of products and relevant functions.
- Build robust processes and deploy technology to enable a scalable and efficient operational model. Automate processes thereby minimizing dependency on manual tasks.
- Conduct periodic review and audits of the outsourced vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience in insurance operations, including 5 years as a people leader
- Solid organizational, management, administrative and human relations skills in a style which exhibits maturity, leadership and sensitivity and teamwork
- Demonstrated strong planning, organization, leadership and change management capabilities
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into business opportunities
- Ability to develop relationships across all levels of the Company, as well as externally
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and utilize resources to accomplish tasks
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous or new situations by demonstrating a structured approach to diagnosing the problem, analyzing alternatives, recommending and implementing best solutions
- Ability to understand or define key success metrics and drive towards achieving them is a critical skill for this position
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure with tight deadlines, while working effectively with the team
- Willing to travel to China for providing training and auditing of outsourced vendor
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|