- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Senior Executive, Financial Planning and Analysis
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Wanchai
Assist Senior Manager to monitor and manage expenses at the Enterprise level. Prepare the Expense reports and Financial Scorecard, and perform Variance Analysis that reflects the key drivers of the business.
Assist in the preparation of Monthly Operating Report to help Senior Leadership understand the Company’s performance and key business drivers.
Understand and monitor Project Financials for key strategic projects and identify unusual fluctuations and implications.
Be part of the FP&A team to support an effective planning and forecasting process that aligns with company’s strategic and financial goals.
- Perform expense analysis through understanding of the expenses drivers, highlighting the fluctuations and implication of expense movements
- Assist in the preparation of annual expense budgets and quarterly forecasts; help ensure expenses are budgeted at appropriate level so as to maximize the benefit for the Company
- Support month-end closing and help prepare Monthly Operating Reports and financial metrics
- Assist in preparing materials for ad hoc analysis and management presentations
- Support special finance projects as required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or business related discipline
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency with Oracle, Hyperion, and BI Tool is a significant advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under tight deadlines