- Account Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit
- Process Improvement
Senior Executive, Finance Operations
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Wanchai
This role will be responsible for the daily operation of policy/expense payments and premium receipts through policy administration and other systems, daily enquiry support as well as ensuring necessary controls are in place and implemented across finance operations procedures. He/she will assist in the preparation of month end tasks including various financial analysis/reports, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and support or drive system changes and improvements.
- Perform payment and premium receipt duties on policy administration, Oracle and payment systems, and coordinate with Operations departments
- Complete month end tasks related to policy administration systems, including journal workings and support, bank and commissions payable account reconciliations and assisting with financial reporting and analysis
- Ensure strong controls are in place, implemented and complied across finance operation procedures.
- Help drive and support system change and process improvement strategies and initiatives, including providing SME advice and perform system UAT
- Handle external and internal audits and reviews
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant experience in insurance or financial services industry and knowledge of insurance controls and processes are highly desirable (fresh graduates will also be considered).
- Knowledge of AS400 and Oracle an advantage.
- Effective ability to prioritize and execute in a timely and accurate manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong controls and sense of responsibility.
- Strong team player with proficient Cantonese and English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, inquisitive and proactive self-starter who takes ownership and is results driven.