You may also like
Curriculum Officer [School-based Curriculum Development (Secondary) - Biology] (EDB / QASBS/172/19)
Government of the Hong Kong S.A.R.
Regional HR Manager – US-based Internet Company
- Employee Relations
Supervisor, Australia Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Local English Teacher (Based in Yuen Long / Kwai Fong / Sheung Shui District)
EF Education First
Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive - Yarn / Fabric ( 5 days works )
Sales Executive - based in Australia
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Causeway Bay
Cigna Global Health Benefits
Cigna Global Health Benefits, a division of Cigna International, is a leading provider of group health care programmes to expatriate employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With over 35 years’ experience in this field, CGHB have established businesses worldwide with a global reputation for excellence. Our customers and their families rely on us to provide the quality of service they have come to expect. To do this, we invest in quality people and, crucially, give them all the support and encouragement necessary for success. With our continuing global expansion, we now have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly goal oriented and success driven individual to join our Sales Team in the Australia market. An insurance background or experience would be preferred but not necessary.
Sales Executive - Australia
You will become a member of the Asia Pacific Sales Team who will efficiently execute new business sales and strategy, as agreed with the Head of Sales – Australia and the Group Health Lead - Asia Pacific. You will implement, support and help manage the strategy to grow the international portfolio profitably, achieving significant market share in Australia.
In practice, this is both challenging and exciting, requiring you to develop a detailed understanding of every aspect of the international business. This will require you to be involved with all our departments across international time zones making this a demanding yet ultimately very rewarding role.
· Generate and follow up new business leads to meet sales, renewal persistency and profitability targets in line with overall strategy.
· Research and develop new business opportunities within assigned industry categories/market segments.
· Assess prospective clients with existing expatriate insurance arrangements to identify and develop new business opportunities.
· Act as adviser to clients on all aspects of their expatriate medical insurance requirements.
· Keep abreast of all developments in the market both client and competitor-related, contributing to new product development/business initiatives accordingly.
· Report to Head of Sales – Australia on business achieved, distribution etc, in line with agreed format.
· Participate in specific projects, e.g. review of service standards, development of product literature as may be requested by Asia Pacific region.
· Develop proactive strategy, with regular reviews, maximising specific opportunities as they arise.
· Research and develop new business opportunities, distribution channel/markets and products.
· Review internal and external processes regularly.
· Raise profile of international business both internally and externally, establishing Cigna as a recognised authority in this field.
· Implement necessary controls and procedures in conjunction with functional managers as appropriate.
· Liaise with internal departments, e.g. underwriting, claims teams, marketing, in line with established procedures to ensure optimum service to client.
Liaise with other CIGNA worldwide offices to develop opportunities.
- University graduate preferable.
- Preferred 1+ year experience in international/expatriate healthcare at sales-related level with a focus not only on growth but also on profitability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influential skills.Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious new business targets
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|