- Crisis Management
- Customer Service
- Graphic Design
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Technical Support
IT Services Engineer (12 months contract)
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
Role Summary/Key Objectives
This role is part of a team responsible for the continuous operation and performance of Cigna's International Markets IT Operation. This position will provide operational support, project management and vendor oversight on problem determination and problem resolution for IT Operation supporting the business. This person will be responsible for driving problems to resolution through methodical troubleshooting and by working with other subject matter experts both inhouse and outsourced. This position will ensure high quality IT service delivery through daily monitoring of project progress, vendor performance, responsiveness to problems, crisis management, and adherence to service levels and service improvement initiatives. This position will be responsible for joint planning, project execution and vendor oversight for both Business-As-Usual and new system deployment activities.
Specific areas of responsibility are:
- Provide technical support for IT infrastructure.
- Monitor, maintain and administer IT infrastructure ensuring minimal interruption as per agreed service level.
- Provide technical planning and responsible for implementing system changes.
- Administer and analyze service fault, issue and update trouble ticket, fault isolation, track repair progress and manage restoration activities
- Assist in design and implementation of new / improvement IT projects
- Drive process improvements and procedures that will improve overall service delivery to the customers.
- Provide periodic performance reports for review with management providing input on improvements and quality initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 5 years experience in IT Operations.
- Prior experience working with multinational enterprises.
- Holder of ITIL certification is an advantage
- Experience with IT Services DeliverySelf motivated, enthusiastic, diligent and able to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Efficient time management and able to handle multiple projects, problems and tasks concurrently.
- Strong communication and written skills in English and Chinese
- Strong customer service orientation.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), ITIL Practitioner Level|