- Change Management
- Information Security
- Risk Assessment
Information Protection Manager
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
The Information Protection Manager is responsible for providing general technical, operational and review support to Cigna's Information Protection Organization.
Support Asia locations in enforcing standard information protection controls through infrastructure, application and third party security assessments. Balance multiple project priorities appropriately. Work with the Cigna Information Protection team as required to support reviews, product implementations and security audits.
Support the Regional Information Security Officer on dashboard reporting, coordination of incident responses, risk assessments and CIP led initiatives.
- Partners with the enterprise to implement standard security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Performs focused risks assessments of existing or new services and technologies, security architecture, identifies design gaps, risks, and recommends enhancements
- Communicates risk assessment findings to information security “customers,” or business partners. Explore risk mitigation controls.
- Serves as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business
- Evaluate compliance of operation processes with Information Protection policies and related government regulations
- Identifies and implements appropriate controls to effectively manage information risks as needed
- Identifies opportunities to improve risk posture, developing solutions for remediating or mitigating risks and assessing residual risk
- Maintains strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing information risks across the organization
- Stays abreast of current and emerging security threats and designs security architectures to mitigate them
- Plan and perform site reviews of physical and IT facilities, measuring actual conditions against submitted responses. Evaluate IT processes to ensure effective information protection is practiced. Produce site visit reports with improvement recommendation. Track improvement efforts until closure.
- Perform general walkthrough evaluations of new facilities and processes under consideration. Provide recommendation to business.
- Meet with vendors and employees to resolve or track compliance issues.
- Attend demonstrations of applications and prepare reports on potential for data leakage or infrastructure security issues.
- Review any regular security reports for abnormality.
- Work with supplier chain management on contracts to include security terms.
- Escalation to the fellow CIP team on security issues related to service partners.
- Security incident coordination. Provide on-site assistance in incident situations
- Monthly management dashboard reporting
- Coordinate CIP initiatives with Asian countries as required
- Health Insurance or Health Care Industry experience
- Ability to multitask and timely execute
- Ability to grasp and understand complicated relationships
- Proven Communication skills, able to write and verbally communicate effectively
- Organizational courage to escalate and resolve risk issues
- Flexible can adapt to changing organization changing business needs, technological advances and agile methodology.
- Demonstrates technical skills in infrastructure, application and third party security assessments.
- Self-starter and shows empathy towards business requirements and able to influence changes to facilitate security.
- Experience with assessing and mitigating risk
- Experience with contracting and negotiations
- Travel required, approximately 10%
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar certifications a plus
- Broad high level knowledge, hands-on experience, and exposure to a wide range of IT subject areas, business, IT & physical controls
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Qualified candidates will typically have 8+ of professional IT experience work experience, with 3+ years of experience in a leadership type role, and 5 years in information security.
- Experience and working knowledge of PCI DSS & ISO 27001 certification is a plus.
- Experience with process and change management, reporting and incident handling.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at high levels, both verbally and in reporting and executive summaries.
- Excellent problem identification, solving and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to work successfully with a minimum of supervision in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)|