- Data Mining
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Data Analytics Specialist
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
We are looking for an individual who is passionate and excellent at problem solving to join our Global Customer Value Management (“CVM”) team. For this role, we expect a great combination of technical aptitude and consultative approach from an individual.
Let us tell you a little more about us: We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. In addition to caring about your well-being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and share in changing the way people think about healthcare.
What you will do ;
- Lead various projects to deliver growth and profitability of a global insurance portfolio
- Conduct regular assessment on data quality and model performance
- Support new analytics solution development activities
- Collaborate with other teams in a cross-functional global business environment
- Provide robust support to markets when required enabling
- Create business reports and make well-reasoned recommendations to help business growth.
What you should have/be;
- Knowledge of data mining, is highly preferred. Experience in using SQL, SAS, Python and Rand statistical modeling will be an advantage.
- Experience in consulting work with client pitch/facing/management
- Analytical rigor and strategic thinking ability
- Excellent communication skill – knows how to deal with different group of people and to talk efficiently with customers, with great problem solving skills
- Detail-minded with adequate numeric and analytic sense and able to maintain high quality of data accuracy
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- University degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines