- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Data Analyst, CVM (1 year contract)
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
To sustain company’s growth business needs on big data analytics and machine learning area, we are seeking high caliber candidates to join a centralized analytics team in Hong Kong to provide the solution across different business units, new employees can expect to have greater impact on analytics related projects and be given responsibility from day one.
This position under Customer Value Management (CVM) department is based in Hong Kong with possibility of short term overseas assignments according to business needs.
- Use statistical modelling, data mining and machine learning techniques to deliver analytics solutions for business problems
- Develop and implement machine learning and statistical models for predictive learning and optimization
- Provide bespoke and actionable insights to business stakeholders, and collaborate with other departments for implementation
- Global interactions with US teams
- Knowledge in statistics modeling and data management tool, e.g. SAS, SQL preferred
- Experience using Python and/or R would be a plus
- Experience with Kaggle, and distributed systems and computing a plus
- Strong problem solving and self-motivated
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or above in CS, Operational research, Engineering, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. Master or PhD preferred.
- Solid understanding on data analytics, machine learning algorithm implementation and related mathematical methodologies.