You may also like
Consultant - Marketing Strategy & Data Science
Assurance - Data Analytics - Associate
Ernst & Young (EY)
Data Science Manager
AVP of Analytics
Data Analyst, Inforce Management
- Data Science
- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
Data Analyst, CVM (1 year contract)
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
To sustain company’s growth business needs on big data analytics and machine learning area, we are seeking high calibre candidates to join a centralized analytics team in Hong Kong to provide the solution across different business units, new employees can expect to have greater impact on analytics related projects and be given responsibility from day one.
This position under Customer Value Management (CVM) department is based in Hong Kong with possibility of short term overseas assignments according to business needs.
- You will work among a small highly motivated, multi-disciplinary team to invent & develop IP/Algorithms that tackles high impact business problems faced by healthcare and insurance industries. The IP you build will consume huge amounts of data, employ the latest advances in computer science, supported by internal and external infrastructure, to discover valuable insights.
- You will interact with marketing, healthcare and insurance experts to deeply understand the business questions and then creatively apply your knowledge of expertise to structure the problems into data/machine learning/AI-powered solutions. This may include developing machine learning algorithms and mining alternative datasets.
- You need to be out-of-box thinker with a passion to solve problems through applying your skills in BIG DATA to transform the industry.
- You need to have leadership in your project as a self-starter, creative and works efficiently to present and communicate ideas in a concise manner. Actively engages the team to develop plans and resolve issues through collaboration, to build enduring partnership within and outside the team.
- Master degree or above in CS, Operational research, Engineering, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD preferred.
- Use statistical modelling, data mining and machine learning techniques to develop algorithms for business problems
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning platforms such as SK-learn/TensorFlow/Keras etc.
- Experience processing and mining large scale unstructured bid data sets on Hadoop/Sparks/MogoDB
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud
- In-depth knowledge in NLP or/and Machine learning, especially deep learning
- Provide bespoke and actionable methodologies to business stakeholders, and collaborate with the team and other departments for implementation
**We will only accept candidates’ applications**