You may also like
Senior Data Analyst
- Apache Hadoop
AVP of Analytics
Data Analyst, Planning & Analytics, Finance (1 year contract)
VP, Data Analytics, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth HK
- Apache Pivot
Advisory - Data & Analytics - Data Engineer
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Apache Hadoop
- Data Mining
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Data Analyst, CVM (1 year contract)
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
We are seeking an Analyst to join Customer Value Management (CVM) team to apply analytical skills to add value to Cigna Corporation. We collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure project success.
This position is based in Hong Kong with possibility of short term overseas assignments according to business needs. This position reports to Director of Global CVM. Fresh graduate and experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
• Assist in project development which aims at identifying key drivers of growth and profitability of a global insurance portfolio
• Perform regular diagnostics to assess data quality and model performance
• Create business reports and make well-reasoned recommendations to help business growth..
• Collaborate with other teams in a cross-functional global business environment
• Provide on-site support to markets (through travel) when needed
Technical Skills Required
• Knowledge of data mining, is highly preferred. Experience in using SQL, SAS, Python and Rand statistical modeling will be an advantage.
• Analytical rigor and strategic thinking ability
• University degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines
• Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
• Ability to work independently and maintain high quality of data accuracy
• Detail-mind, with adequate numeric and analytic sense and problem solving skills
• Good command of spoken and written English is required.