CVM Data Analyst
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Our products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, with approximately 80 million customer relationships throughout the world.
We are seeking an Analyst to join the Customer Value Management (CVM) team, who will be directly responsible for applying analytical skills to add value to Cigna Corporation. The CVM Team offers state-of-the-art data analytics including propensity modeling, clustering, optimization and digital analytics. We collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure project success.
This position is based in Hong Kong with possibility of short term overseas assignments according to business needs. This position reports to Director of Global CVM. Fresh Graduate and experienced candidates are also welcome to apply.
• Assist in project development which aims at identifying key drivers of growth and profitability of a global insurance portfolio
• Apply insights to develop strategic and optimization recommendations. Collaborate with other teams for solution implementations in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment
• Develop new methodologies and perform regular diagnostics to assess model performance
• Provide on-site support to markets (through travel) when needed
Technical Skills Required
• Knowledge in data extraction, data manipulation, and data processing languages (e.g. SQL, SAS, Python, R) preferred
• Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
• Keen on learning new technologies
Personal Competencies Required
• Self-motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced often ambiguous environment
• Detail oriented with passion to deliver high quality data analytic works
• Fluent in English communication and presentation. Fluency in Thai language is a plus.
• Strong business sense and result-oriented
• Relevant working experience is a plus
Education and Other Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Statistics, Operations Research, Management Science, Econometrics, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics
• Knowledge in fields of Insurance, Consumer Finance, Financial Services, Database Marketing and/or Data-mining is highly valued
- SAS (Statistical Software)