Contract Executive, Claims (12 months)
Location: Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting daily claims administration, handling claims enquiries, assessing group claims and to ensure timely delivery of services to policyholders, business partners and brokerage.
- Administer all group claims, from claim registration to settlement including processing payment, issuing correspondences for pending/declined cases in line with the policy terms and conditions, and all related administrative tasks within the agreed turnaround time;
- Handle group claim enquiries from both internal and external clients;
- Support administration of individual claims to achieve agreed service requirements;
- Prepare regular reports for control purposes.
- Diploma or above, preferably in insurance-related disciplines;
- At least 3 years’ working experience in claims adjudication/administration;
- Medical knowledge in handling group claims;
- A good team player, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|