- Trader (Derivatives / Fixed Income) (Ref: NDIV-FIT-E)
- Fixed Income
Trader (Derivatives / Fixed Income) (Ref: NDIV-FIT-E)
- Responsible for trading activities of Derivatives / Fixed Income products;
- Within the authorized limits and in compliance with the Bank’s policies, maximize business opportunities;
- In line with the Bank’s risk profile and appetite to provide product and pricing support to the sales and marketing area; and
- Formulate both short term and long term trading strategies.
- University graduate in Mathematics, Finance, Business, or Economics, with strong technical background;
- Experience in financial markets products – money market and fixed income related;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk control; and
- Strong communication skills and able to work under pressure.