- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Processing Banking Transactions
Retail Branch Trainee (Ref: PBMD-BT-E)
The Retail Branch Trainee Program is a 2-year training program, which provides an outstanding opportunity for talents to excel, aims to train and develop people as all-round professionals in the retail branch business.
The Program offers a flexible long-term career development in our Bank and exposure to a wide range of banking products and operations. It outlines the skills and competencies needed and both comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training will be given for you for each level to expose a wide range of key functions of our branch operations / business including counter and customer services.
Upon the completion of 2-year training program, you will be able to experience different roles in retail operation and sales area. Subject to satisfactory license registration and performance review in each stage, you will be promoted to the position of Customer Service Officer and finally be equipped as a distinctive Relationship Manager to provide total wealth management solutions to customers in our Bank.
- Handle counter financial transactions and balance daily transactions
- Responsible for account opening and handling customers inquiries and complaints
- Build new business opportunity through referring customers to appropriate staff and promoting full range of bank products to customers
- Provide courteous and excellent service to customers and maintain our reputation for quality service
- Degree holder preferred
- Proactive, customer-oriented with pleasant disposition
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with a minimum of 1 year's working experience in retail servicing industry
- Candidates with IIQE and/or HKSI qualifications and possess elementary knowledge of the retail banking products will be an advantage
- Recent graduates are welcome
- HKSI - Any Paper