- Dealer (Money Market) (Ref: NDIV-MMD-E)
- Fixed Income
- Liquidity Risk
- Market Research
Dealer (Money Market) (Ref: NDIV-MMD-E)
- Responsible for the money market activities of the Bank;
- Manage and control the liquidity risk and interest rate risk exposure of the Bank according to the Bank’s policy; and
- Within the compliance framework and authorized limit, explore business opportunities for the Bank by applying financial instruments.
- University graduate in Mathematics, Finance, Business, or Economics, with strong technical background;
- Experience in financial markets products – money market and fixed income related;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk control; and
- Strong communication skills and able to work under pressure.