- Basel Regulations (Banking)
- Credit Risk
- Microsoft Word
- Quantitative Analysis
- Stress testing
Credit Risk Officer
- Assist in the formulation of Credit Risk Management framework, policies and procedures, and the relevant systems
- Perform credit portfolio analysis, prepare periodic and ad-hoc MIS reports
- Assist in bank's Basel Implementation including use of internal rating result and RWA calculation of credit risk etc.
- Responsible for implementation of credit risk stress testing
- Assist in preparing test plan and conducting UAT/system test
- Degree holder above with major in Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis, Finance, Business, Statistics, or related disciplines, with FRM qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in credit risk policy write-up, risk modeling development and implementation
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing skills
- Organized, analytical and detail minded with good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|