- Responsible for the general clerical duties including daily filing, copying and typing works for our civil/ building projects.
- Form 5 or above with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Previous site clerical experience in construction field would be highly considered.
- Hands-on in using the MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Full time working on site is required.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Word