- Technical Support
Senior Engineer / Engineer - Building / Civil / Foundation
- Responsible for leading a team of engineers in providing technical support on site for building / civil / foundation projects.
- Degree in Civil / Building / Construction Engineering or equivalent, preferably with relevant professional qualification such as MHKIE / MICE / MIStructE.
- Minimum 6 years practical site experience fromsignificantscale projects on main contractor side.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
- Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)