- Building Services
- Cost Control
Senior Building Services Engineer / Building Services Engineer (E&M)
- Responsible for tendering and execution of building services installations contracts.
- Supervise and monitor site activities, inclduing cost control, installation workmanship.
- Coordinate with clients, main contractors, consultants and sub-contractors.
- Degree or above in Electrical/ Mechanical / Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in E&M field, preferable with E&M contractor.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good communication skills with proactive and positive attitude.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Building Services Engineer.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|