- Building Services
- Project Management
Project Manager - E&M
- Responsible for overall project management and leading project teams for building services installation contracts.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- With professional qualification such as MHKIE, MCIBSE or equivalent is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in building services contractors field.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
- Member, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)