Commercial Manager - E&M
- Responsible for a wide range of duties including administration of main contracts and subcontracts, cost control and budgeting, material procurement, contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for our multi-disciplinary building services projects.
- Degree or above in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Professional membership of HKIS / RICS or equivalent is preferable, but not a must.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in contract administration and claim are in advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Commercial Manager.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Building Services
- Contract Management