- Contract Management
- Cost Control
Commercial / Contracts Manager - Civil
- Responsible for overall management of contractual and commercial issues for civil construction project.
- Degree or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, preferably with MHKIS, MRICS, PRS, ACIArb professional qualifications.
- Minimum 12 years relevant project experience of which 8 years with main contractors in leading commercial role for large scale civil contract.
- Experience in contract administration, claims preparation, with commercial and legal/ arbitration knowledge, familiar with various forms of conditions of contracts, cost control, planning and strategic management.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good at task prioritising and team supervision.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong