Assistant Materials Control Officer
- Establishing site storage system and monitoring the store’s inventory of construction materials;
- Tidying up and organizing the in-stock and out-stock of inventory items and maintaining proper record;
- Purchasing of miscellaneous materials/goods for construction works, and related record keeping;
- Providing clerical support, including ascertaining supplier's payment;
- Coordination with project team and subcontractors in ensuring the proper and adequate resources allocation to meet their operational needs;
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Form 5 or above with min. 3 years solid experience in storekeeping / warehouse management;
- Candidate with higher qualification i.e. Diploma / Certificate in Building Studies / Engineering / QS or construction related disciplines is an advantage;
- Good IT knowledge and familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word-processing;
- Holder of driving license with Class 1 & 2 is an advantage;
- Candidate with less experience and / or qualification may apply for Materials Control Assistant.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Record keeping