- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager (Insurance Business)
- Prepare and ensure accurate and timely submissions of Quarterly, Interim and Annual Financial Statements and/or Management Reports to Office of the Commissioner of Insurance and the Board of Directors;
- Handle internal financial controls review from time to time;
- Set up and implement procedures to monitor the Company's compliance with respect to regulatory requirements;
- Ensure appropriate accounting treatments and accounting plans for routine operations of the Company;
- Liaise external auditors in carrying out statutory audits;
- Coordinate with the Group's Finance and Accounts Department in carrying out accounting functions.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualifications;
- 5-8 years' working experience in financial accounting in insurance companies engaged in general insurance business, with at least 3 years' experience in construction related insurance business highly preferred;
- Solid knowledge of insurance related regulatory financial requirements;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong PC skills in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong