- Corporate Actions
- Equity Derivatives
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
- Structured Products
- Trade Capture and Booking
Equities Derivative System Analyst/Developer – Information Technology Division (Associate/
Equities Derivative System Analyst/Developer – Information Technology Division (Associate/ Vice President) - Information Technology
- Assist to the implementation of new Risk Management systems covers front/middle office, risk and operations;
- Design and implement the life cycle of the Risk Management system including Mark-to-Market, EOD cutoff, EOD reporting;
- Develop reports for different business units, including position report, risk report, exchange reports;
- Develop trade capture facility for Risk Management system and downstream systems;
- Implement structure products calculation farm by grid computing; and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines;
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant IT experience ideally in financial industries;
- Solid Technical background, such as C++/Java/C#, front end GUI, development experience, SQL database, grid computing (e.g. high performance computing or equivalent technology), Excel VBA and add-in development and scripting language python;
- Excellent domain knowledge, such as Equity Derivatives (including options, warrants, futures; structured products including ELN, accumulator/ decumulator and range accruals), trade capture, risk reporting, real time pricing infrastructure, structure product life cycling management (corporate actions, early exercise, barrier observation, coupon payment, fixing);
- Experience in liaising with all relevant parties in IT and working with business stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Conversational level of Putonghua is required.
If you are interested, please send your CV (including past performance) along with a cover letter by email to China Merchants Securities (HK) Limited- Human Resource Department or by clicking "Apply Now".
(All personal data of applicants will be processed with accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|