Operation Manager, Custodian Service - Operations
- In charge of management of policies, procedures, operational resources (human and system) of Custodian Service Division of the bank
- Manage daily operations of custodian account opening and account services
- Manage daily operations of custodian service in different Investment products (Securities, Fund, Deposit, FX, Bonds, Structured or Derivative) of local and global market
- Manage service of fund accounting, such as P&L, cost, accrual and etc.
- Manage service of asset administration, such as asset valuation, portfolio performance analysis and attribution, risk analysis and attribution, and etc.
- Manage system implementation and UAT
- Manage daily summary reports and day-end reconciliation processing
- Liaise and resolve issues with stakeholders, such as customers, fund administrators and investment managers
- Perform new business development support
- University degree or above
- At least 8 years’ solid experience in operations of custodian and trustee business
- In-depth knowledge in custodian services, corporate governance matters, investment compliance, relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Code of Conduct, HKMA and SFC applicable rules).
- Work knowledge on custodian system such as SS&C HiPortfolio, and knowledge on treasury settlement and operations of Securities Clearing System (CMU, Clearstream/Euroclear, CCASS)
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure with high degree of flexibility and willing to take on new challenges
Interested parties are requested to send their applications with resume stating present and expected salaries to Human Resources Manager, 20/F Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 3111-0801.
- Business Development
- C (Programming Language)
- Fund Accounting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing