- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Clerk, Financial Institutions
- Perform KYC periodic reviews, prepare SWIFT and handle daily KYC enquiries and AML system maintenance
- Provide clerical, sales and marketing support to the department e.g. prepare marketing materials, regular quotations, etc.
- Perform credit facility management for bank and non-bank financial institutions clients
- Perform annual reviews on departmental workflow
- University degree or above in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- At least 1-2 years’ banking experience, preferably related to bank and non-bank financial institutions businesses
- Familiar with the KYC process and credit facility management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
Interested parties are requested to send their applications with resume stating present and expected salaries to Human Resources Manager, 20/F Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 3111-0801.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|