- Customer Service
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
Underwriting Officer / Senior Underwriting Officer
Responsible for providing efficient and professional underwriting services including:
- Ensure that new individual life applications are assessed according to the company’s guidelines and risk management principles
- Complete underwriting of new applications, re-underwriting cases within the company’s KPI
- Monitor daily task volumes and take necessary actions to ensure jobs are completed timely and smoothly.
- Provide quality and professional response to enquiries from representatives of sales channels
- Negotiate with reinsurers for reinsurance related matters
Participate in non-routine tasks such as
- Participate in ad hoc underwriting tasks, including report preparation, simple UAT on new products, internal audit or administration tasks etc.
- Participate in enhancing underwriting guidelines relating to new products or guidelines enhancements
- Degree holder in any discipline or minimum F.5 or above
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of underwriting related work experience (Candidate with less experience will be considered lower rank)
- LOMA qualification is preferred
- Very good customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details and strong analytical thinking
- Committed to continuous improvement
Candidate with more experience will be considered for Senior Underwriting Officer
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.
|Qualification||Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)|