- Project Planning
- To lead insurance projects / initiatives including project planning, resources allocation, progress monitoring, coordination with key parties, budget control and project reporting
- To work with problem owners to correct the problem, investigate the underlying root causes on process, human and organizational factors, identify actions to prevent recurrence of the problem and occurrence of potential problem
- To prepare report on individual case to facilitate timely implementation of the agreed actions
- Drive system implementation including UAT and training etc.
- Project and control cost for the best benefit of the Company with the resource deployed
- Degree holder with FLMI qualification
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably in insurance and financial industry
- Sound knowledge on project management, process design and change management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Innovative and receptive to changes
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
Applicant with less experience will be considered the post of Senior Project Officer.
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to Human Resources Department, 22/F CLI Building, 313 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)