MPF Compliance Senior Officer
- Provide assistance to ensure the company’s provident fund products/services are in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Provide support in assessing the impact on operations of the proposed change of legislation.
- Assist in developing compliance plans and reviewing of operational procedures.
- Liaise with regulators for any related matters.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of working experience in pension, preferable in compliance/audit/legal or related fields.
- Sound knowledge in provident fund legislations.
- Self-starter, team player and attentive to details.
- Strong communication and liaison skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of manager.
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to Human Resources Department, 22/F CLI Building, 313 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|