- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Manager – Training Administration
- Responsible for Training administration duties such as course enrolment, class room set up and maintenance and training attendance record consolidation.
- Support training administration system development and conduct User Acceptance Test.
- Compute training report and conduct training data analysis and evaluation.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years solid experience in training administration.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude to work independently and can work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
*Candidate with less experience will be considered the post of Senior Training Administration Officer.
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to Human Resources Department, 22/F CLI Building, 313 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|