- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Manager, Agency Compensation
- Manage the daily operations and activities related to agency appointment, license registration, agency compensation, termination and compliance
- Supervise and arrange insurance agent compensation system development and conduct User Acceptance Test.
- Compute taxable income and prepare tax return for insurance agency force.
- Handle insurance agency validation and performance evaluation.
- Collect debt owed by agency and maintain relevant record.
- University graduate in business related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years solid experience in agency compensation.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer – Agency Compensation
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|