- Annual Reports
- Companies Ordinance
- Life Insurance
- To perform company secretarial duties for China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company and its subsidiaries;
- To ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory filing and reporting matters, including compliance with the Companies Ordinance, the Insurance Ordinance and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- To be responsible for organizing board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders’ meetings, including drafting of minutes, written resolutions and other related documents;
- To prepare directors’ report, annual report, corporate governance report and other company secretarial or general corporate documents;
- To conduct research on company secretarial and corporate governance matters; and
- To assist in Ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting or other related disciplines with qualification of HKICS / ICSA;
- Minimum of 3 years company secretarial and/or general corporate experience gained in insurance companies, financial institutions, major corporations or law firms;
- Attention to details, mature and ability to work independently under pressure;
- Good organizational, co-ordination, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage.
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|