- Application Development
- Customer Service
- Microsoft SQL Server
Analyst Programmer / Programmer (System Support)
- Conduct insurance product setup, administration, changes and development on insurance systems. Participate in project development and maintenance in web application platform.
- Perform coding, unit testing and technical documentations according to system design and development standard.
- Trouble-shooting on system issues and data issues and follow through issues with users. Provide internal customer services.
- Support ad hoc data query and search requests.
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years of working experience on web application development or application support preferably in Insurance or Financial industry. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Familiar with database query such as Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Responsible, detail-oriented with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Good communication skills, customer services oriented.
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Occasional travel to Shenzhen is required.
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer.
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.