- Business Analytics
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
- Project Management
Actuarial Pricing Manager – Product Development and Pricing
- Support on new product pricing and implementation
- Ensure product pricing is actuarially and financially sound, compliance with the internal pricing guideline and external regulation requirement;
- Responsible for the actuarial related areas in product pricing and implementation to ensure accuracy and timeliness of deliverables;
- Work closely with product marketing colleges within product team on product initiatives; provide actuarial expertise on the product development to balance the financial aspect and marketability of the products.
- Support on product strategy and structure, KPI management of sales channels; Communicate with sales channels/branches about product development;
- Support other actuarial projects as required, such as review experience studies and pricing assumptions, conduct product regular review and business analysis; Support special quotation/customer service request as necessary;
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing company pricing models continuously;
- Unfold team capacity in order to be more dynamic, insightful and influential. Coach and develop team member. Empower team member to take challenge and facilitate growth.
- University graduate plus at least 7 years of relevant experience;
- Candidate with working experience in individual product pricing is preferred;
- Attained Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination;
- Good leadership, people and project management skill. Able to communicate complicated actuarial subjects with non-actuarial counterparties;
- Solid actuarial technical skills and knowledge in insurance products;
- Experience in leading complex and cross function / team project is an asset;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese OR Mandarin);
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word\Excel(VBA)\PowerPoint\Access).
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|