- Fixed Income
Securities Trader - CCB Securities
Location: Hong Kong
- Handle trade orders in relation to stocks and fixed income.
- Ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the securities transactions and compliance.
- Liaise with operation, compliance and settlement to ensure smooth operations.
- Provide other investment-related support to the portfolio management team.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in securities trading.
- Possess relevant qualification to be registered as Relevant Individual with SFC for Type 1 activities required.
- Good understanding in securities trading and operational procedures.
- Organized and well planned with a strong desire for success.
- Good relationship with broker house to build business.
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (including both Cantonese and Putonghua).
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|