- C (Programming Language)
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development
- Technical Support
System Analyst (Wealth Management)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Develop application programs to address business needs and provide technical support in the development and maintenance of application software and products.
- Gather, analyze and recommend solution to meet business needs.
- Design and evaluate application software, and verify delivered results.
- Ensure development work follows department standards and guidelines.
- Ensure the software development progress according to schedule and participate in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 6 years experience in application software development with 4 years in system analysis
- Familiar with JAVA/J2EE, C++, ASP.NET, Oracle, MSSQL, Windows Server, Unix
- Knowledge in integration areas such as SOA, ESB, message queue; JMS is a plus
- Experience in supporting wealth management or investment products is preferred
- Good analytical mindset and trouble-shooting skills
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.