- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle CRM
- Oracle Database
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Software Development
- Technical Support
Senior System Analyst (Wealth Management)
- Provide technical directions and support in the development and maintenance of application software and products.
- Gather, analyze and recommend solution to meet business needs.
- Design and evaluate application software, and verify delivered results.
- Ensure development work follows department standards and guidelines.
- Ensure the software development progress according to schedule and participate in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the Bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 8 years experience in application software development with 6 years in system analysis
- Strong business knowledge in banking industry or financial sector
- Solid experience in Java/J2EE, Oracle database, MS SQL, UNIX, PL/SQL, Cogons BI
- Exposure in Operational CRM, Private Banking/Wealth Management related applications is a plus
- Good vendor management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Analyst, Wealth Management)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|