- Microsoft Access
- User Testing
Senior Officer, Security Administration (1 year Contract)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Maintain user accounts and access rights to the Bank’s application systems and physical security systems in accordance to established control procedures and service level agreements agreed with users in HK and overseas branches
- Assist in user testing and security setup for system projects and ensure proper system controls are introduced
- Ensure user administration for separated staff are timely and properly handled
- Assist in carrying out operational tasks over security administration functions and system projects
- Diploma holder or above.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT related fields or security administration.
- Knowledge of Bank’s regulatory and audit requirements over IT environments is an advantage.
- Proactive and with customer-oriented character
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|