- Trade Finance
Senior Manager, Trade Finance/ Bills Operations (Export Team)
Location: Quarry Bay
- Assist Team Head to supervise daily operation of export bills, ensuring it is performed in accordance with Bank’s policy, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Check, review and approve daily transactions
- Provide professional advice to customers and business units
- Review operational workflow and participate in new product and system development projects
- Provide coaching and training to subordinates on daily operations
- Secondary education or above.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in trade finance operations with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Good supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered as Manager
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|