You may also like
Equities Valuation Risk Controller - Hong Kong #127204
- Data Science
Assistant Manager, Operational Risk Management
- Internal Audit
Senior Financial Risk Analyst (Insurance ALM Focus)
- Asset Liability Management
Associate - Market Risk, Chief Investment Office and Corporate Treasury (CTC) – Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Due Diligence
Operation Control Manager, E-Banking Security, Commercial Bank, 1268
Senior Manager / Manager, Quality Assurance - Insurance
Location: Quarry Bay
- Review insurance sales transactions to ensure compliance of the relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Follow up and rectify with branches or Insurance Services Managers in case of any discrepancy.
- Suggest remediation actions to improve accuracy and quality.
- Work with branches and Insurance Sales Managers to uplift high compliance awareness.
- Conduct MIS for regular review on insurance sales transactions quality and work with counterparts for improvement.
- Contribute ideas and provide support on new / enhanced insurance products, change of sales processes.
- Support and co-ordinate with stakeholders and teams to conduct insurance sales initiatives.
- Support Team Head to review compliance and audit reports and follow up audit issues.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in insurance field, preferably with Bancassurance sales exposure.
- Good understanding in insurance products, selling processes and the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|