Senior Auditor / Auditor, General Audit
- Assist in providing professional audit services for the assigned areas of the banking group.
- Conduct regular review to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Ensure risks are effectively identified; provide constructive advices on risk mitigation and the management of control issues.
- Carry out investigations and ad hoc assignments in relation to control breakdowns.
- Develop and execute audit programs to achieve the audit objectives.
- Prepare audit reports and monitor follow up actions on audit findings.
- Collaborate with team members to complete assignments efficiently and effectively according to the audit plan.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years’ internal or external audit experience, preferably in banking sector.
- Good knowledge of accounting, audit and regulatory requirements in banking industry.
- Knowledge of banking products and the related market practices would be an advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Auditor.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Internal Control